Kitchens have become the centerpiece of the modern home, and a focal point of everyday life and entertaining.
More than any other room, the kitchen seems to be where we spend more and more time while at home.
A well-designed cooking and dining area can inspire you to spend more time preparing meals and can be
the motivation for entertaining friends or family over and showing off your well-honed gourmet skills.
Our team of remodeling consultants, designers, and professional tradesman are skilled at bringing your kitchen remodeling ideas to life. Our team members are always researching the latest trends, products, and technology in the renovation industry. So, they can confidently share their ideas too. In our on-line gallery, you can see examples of kitchens we've remodeled. We'd also like to invite you to our showrooms, where you can take in the possibilities and generate ideas for your home. Or, you may want to visit one of our current or past projects to see the quality of our works. Thinking about remodeling your kitchen? You’ve come to the right place. Contractors Thousand Oaks is now offering a better way to improve your kitchen renovation. Our 3-step, full-service remodeling approach makes kitchen remodeling much easier and more pleasant for you.
Our famous design style is backed by complete follow through from the beginning to the end of every project. In other words, our Consultant will work with you at every turn according to the process below:
1. Measurement: Our first step is to come to your home and take repeated measurements to make sure we’re correct.
2. Layout: We will then design your kitchen layout including where each cabinet and appliance will be (how wide, how deep, how tall, etc.) You will never be limited with revision and options, because we will rework and revise the kitchen design until you are completely satisfied.
3. Finish Selection: We will help you match all the finishes so that your cabinets, countertops, appliances, flooring, lighting, backsplash, and accessories all match perfectly.
4. Budget Planning: We will help you develop a budget together and then design according to the budget range. Since we’re also the supplier and contractor, our designers always know exactly how much everything costs, making it simple to stay on target.
Our showrooms offer a complete selection of everything you need for your kitchen renovation. We carry every type of style from traditional to modern and every price level from very basic to completely high end. We can create any kitchen you can imagine or even reproduce anything you’ve seen in any magazine, showroom, or web site. We carry the following products:
1. Kitchen Cabinets: 10 different lines of cabinets from many manufacturers, including large national and international brands as well as smaller local shops. We can supply any cabinet in any style, material, finish, including all the hardware.
2. Countertops: All granite and natural stones, quartz countertops (Including Caesarstone, Sile Stone, Zodiaq), solid surface (Corian and other brands), wood, stainless steel, glass, concrete and other specialty surfaces such as Richlite (Recycled paper product) and Ice Stone (Concrete and recycled glass).
3. Appliances: All brands, all models.
4. Tile: All types of tile including all porcelain, ceramic, glass, stone, leather, wood, and metal tile.
5. All kitchen sink and kitchen faucet brands and models.
We are currently the number one contractor serving the Thousand Oaks and nearby areas. No other contractor can compete with our level of service, quality, problem solving, project management skills, and warranties. Since we’re the only remodeling company with a recognized brand name and a real corporate team, we offer a completely different comfort level and satisfaction guarantee. Hiring a contractor is always a risk, but hiring us as your contractor is 100% risk free because we only strive for perfection.
Call us at: (805) 870-0100
We are still in awe over our beautiful bathroom renovation. Our project started with a few referrals and estimates but I still relied on the Yellow Pages for just one more estimate and that's where I found you and all my expectations were met. you are a professional company from the beginning to the end of the project.John H.